PEOPLE ARE DEAD BECAUSE THE TRACKS ARE NOT OPEN AMERICA!

Intelligent Party

Oct 30, 2021, 6:06:26 PM10/30/21
1,556 Died to COVID Friday. Cardiovascular disease is the number one killer in
the nation besides COVID.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Leading_cause_of_death_world.png

The only running tracks in the U.S. are at High Schools and Universities. The
health club treadmill is potentially unsafe to use during COVID. Anyone who wants
to start running, wants to start running on a track. Streets are advanced
joggers. A new treadmill costs $5,000 to buy for oneself.

You need a track to succeed, whether you're a neophyte, or an advanced jogger.
Health Clubs and Countryclubs, do not have the financial resources to buy the land
required to put in a track. America should encourage outdoor jogging.

America's public schools, paid for with America's tax dollars, should be
recognized as public schools, and their tracks and fields, and outdoor courts,
should be open to the non-commercial public to use, and when not in use by an
entity-sponsored event.

Several people are probably dead already, because the local high school track is
closed. Whether through diabetes (I've seen fat people jogging the track), or
COVID they got at the gym over the last year, and spread to the elderly, or
through heart attack. Nationwide, it is probably 15,000, FIFTEEN THOUSAND, dead
because the tracks are closed. People who would have gone running, and lived.

Here's an example of a public high school track that is closed for nothing:
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.1580649,-117.2858022,3a,15y,225.77h,80.64t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipO5kp3KmS3TNuMdTlFp_cbLlcs7u2Qg-IMS3rPe!2e10!3e11!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipO5kp3KmS3TNuMdTlFp_cbLlcs7u2Qg-IMS3rPe%3Dw203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya21.83155-ro-0-fo100!7i9728!8i4864

60%-75% Of Public Tracks Have Been Closed For 40 Years, And 40%-25% Of Public
Tracks Have Been Open For 40 Years. 3-4 out of 5 tracks in America are closed for
nothing, and have been closed for nothing, for 40 years. {Some that had been open
were specifically closed for COVID, while that is antithetical, and they should
have been specifically open, and we would want them to be specifically open for
COVID, and they should be open all the time.}

Nearly all school facilities are available for rent to the public, tracks and
fields, and classrooms, and gyms, and parking lots. While the schools states they
reserve the right to discriminate against who they rent them to. Whenever an
entity sponsored event, such as a football game is not taking place, America's
tracks and Courts should be ordered open. Loosing the nation's coastlines, to
rents and fees, and selling them to private owners, is the alternative, and
probably the persuasion of libertarian economic quacks who never took a class in
Macroeconomics in their lives. The public cost of private property is much
greater, and there are great benefits to public communalism.

You can find all the fields and gyms and classrooms and parking lots for rent here
at https://www.facilitron.com/ . In my local area, the high school field costs
$550 per hour to rent, and is frequently rented on the weekends to soccer
tournaments that requires over $500 per person to participate - this is not a
criticism, but that does lead to higher tournament fees, and lower profits, for
the commercial sports organizations. The Jr. High School field costs $100 per
hour to rent, and the elementary school field costs $25 per hour to rent. The Jr.
High School field is still open to the public to use and jog at, and the
elementary school field is also still open to the public to use and jog at. The
High School track and field *was* open, but when they put in a new track they
closed it for nothing. The Jr. High School is 15 minutes away, and the High
School is 5 minutes away, and sits closed and locked, the sign says "No
Trespassing." This is in the same school district.

Public Universities are also a culprit. When I was a student at a Public
University, the track was open to students and the public, and local community.
After I graduated, they resurfaced the track, and subsequently closed it to all
but staff and students, and those who purchased their high cost health club
membership - which I think no one would really purchase, like no one really eats
out at the dinning commons if they don't live in the dorms. It costs more than
it's worth. The public entity's not in business. But I guess their business to
business, business model https://www.facilitron.com/ , works better than their
business to consumer buffoonery (i.e. likewise $15 a day to park at California
State Park beaches while the parking lots sit empty all winter long and on
weekdays. And easily no other way in, no nearby parking if you don't pay to park
there.)
Let me repeat, there are no tracks except at public schools. And these people
didn't let you rent just the track, which would still be the act of a moron,
because we deserve public property and shouldn't be charged to use the beach. But
at least you could then pay JUST for the track, like for a public POOL. Nope.
I've never seen that anywhere.

The subway's public, but a bum has no way to get around. They say they can't
finance a bridge without a toll, but is that really true. Government sponsored
commercial enterprise should be protected, but not at the cost of billions of
dollars of coastlines. The beach costs $50-$100 million an acre. A public store,
in a public park. And the government's the greatest financier. But the public
trust has to be protected. And we do have a right to freedom of assembly.

If there's no obvious conclusion yet today, the public tracks should yet be
opened, and may I suggest perhaps the essence of the problem is the notion of "No
Trespassing" itself.

Intelligent Party

Nov 1, 2021, 1:52:48 PM11/1/21

Intelligent Party