[NY-NLP+ML] Job: dedicated professional Natural Language Processing (NLP) Developer for our E-Discovery Development Team in Valley Stream, Long Island.

Joseph Turian

May 5, 2010, 3:31:43 PM5/5/10
to ny-n...@googlegroups.com
Stroz Friedberg is seeking a dedicated professional Natural Language
Processing (NLP) Developer for our E-Discovery Development Team in
Valley Stream, Long Island.

SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:

Masters Degree or Ph.D. in Computer Sciences with heavy emphasis on
Natural Language Processing. or Masters Degree or Ph.D. in Linguistics
with a heavy emphasis on Computer Science.

A minimum of two years experience in Natural Language Processing
software development.

Experience in Java or C#.

Please contact mspe...@strozfriedberg.com.

--