GS Training on Thursday evening. Hunt Hollow Masters GS race this Saturday!

1 view

Alexandra Mitchell

Feb 21, 2023, 2:29:20 PM2/21/23
to ny-ma...@googlegroups.com
Dear Masters Racers,

The Glade Race Trail is all netted and the track will be groomed to perfection for the GS races on Saturday.   We will also have some nice prizes for the post-race awards party.   (see attached flyer)   If you would like to bring family members or significant others to Hunt Hollow who are not racing, they can pick up a discounted group lift ticket at the front desk.

All racers can pick up their race bibs at the Race Center and we use our Events Center heated tent for booting up and the post race party.

Hunt Hollow will also be offering GS training on the Glade Race trail this Thursday evening from 7 to 9 pm.  Please register at the front desk and any questions let me know.

Mark Wolcott
Hunt Hollow
HuntHollow.Masters GS Race 2-25-2023.docx