Swain Registration & US Ski Team Spyder Jacket Fundraiser Raffle!

Alexandra Mitchell

Feb 26, 2023, 10:34:29 AM2/26/23
to ny-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi NY Masters,

Registration for next Sunday's NY Masters Finals at Swain is OPEN (GS/SL). Click here to register!

Also, Pepe Neubauer donated a US Ski Team Spyder jacket that we will be raffling off as a fundraiser for NY Masters. The jacket is a Men's Size Large (pictures below). You do not need to be at Swain to win. You can buy tickets online, and we will add your tickets to the draw. Thank you, Pepe!!

All proceeds will go to support NY Masters. Winner from the raffle gets the jacket!

Cost to participate
3 tickets for $5
7 tickets for $10
15 tickets for $20
50 tickets for $50

Pay online or in person at Swain

Resized-20230225-144612 (1).jpg

Resized-20230225-144622.jpg

Please let us know if you have any questions,
Alex, Jim, and Tom

Alexandra Mitchell

Feb 26, 2023, 12:04:09 PM2/26/23
to ny-ma...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, Pepi. Apparently, I can’t spell. Thanks for the donation. Let’s see how much $ we can raise!!

Alex

Alexandra Mitchell