Dan Nichols

1 view

Thoman, James C.

May 12, 2024, 8:59:09 PMMay 12
to ny-ma...@googlegroups.com

Dear NY Masters, I regret to inform you that our dear friend Dan Nichols has passed.  Dan was the consummate masters ski racer and will be missed by all.  I met Dan over 20 years ago now through NAR and he was always friendly and positive.  He had a great perspective on adult ski racing.  I always enjoyed his company and positive attitude which he maintained even through health issues in more recent years.  Link to his obituary below:

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/buffalonews/name/paul-nichols-obituary?id=55088709&utm_source=webshareapi&utm_medium=share_button&utm_campaign=wsapimobile_beta

Jim

James C. Thoman
Partner
Hodgson Russ LLP

Tel:

716.848.1361

Fax:

716.819.4614

Hodgson Russ LLP

Twitter | LinkedIn | website | Bio | e-mail | vCard

The Guaranty Building |  140 Pearl Street, Suite 100 | Buffalo, NY 14202
Tel: 716.856.4000
| map

    This message may contain confidential information that is protected by the attorney-client privilege or otherwise. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If this message has been received by you in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Thank you.