Holimont race registration is open!

1 view

Alexandra Mitchell

Jan 30, 2023, 10:40:32 PM1/30/23
to ny-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi NY masters,

Registration is open on the website for next weekend’s races at Holimont

2 GS races on Saturday 2/4, and 2 SL races on Sunday 2/5, both at Holimont

Cost for non-members (per day): $80 Venmo or $83 PayPal
Cost for members (per day): $40 Venmo or $42 PayPal

Please remember to fill out the registration form AND pay via Venmo or PayPal.

Thanks to Tom and Jim for organizing!
Alex

john...@aol.com

Jan 31, 2023, 8:21:27 PM1/31/23
to aandrews...@gmail.com, ny-ma...@googlegroups.com
Are we going to be able to change in Race building this year?

See you Saturday.

John Vyverberg

Thoman, James C.

Jan 31, 2023, 8:55:04 PM1/31/23
to john...@aol.com, aandrews...@gmail.com, ny-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hello John yes we will use the training center to get changed, bib pickup and awards this year.
Thanks
Jim

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2023, at 8:21 PM, johnvmazz via NY Masters <ny-ma...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

External Email - Use Caution

    This message may contain confidential information that is protected by the attorney-client privilege or otherwise. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If this message has been received by you in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Thank you.

Thoman, James C.

Feb 1, 2023, 4:52:00 PM2/1/23
to Roger Lyman, john...@aol.com, aandrews...@gmail.com, ny-ma...@googlegroups.com

Message Received Roger, glad to hear you are still at it!  Hope you come ski with us again some time when back in NY.

Jim