Hunter Races still on for Jan 6 & 7

Alexandra Mitchell

Jan 3, 2024, 9:14:25 PMJan 3
to ny-ma...@googlegroups.com
Note from Carol and Mid-Atlantic Masters:

If you're looking for some racing despite mother nature foiling the plans for Swain, the Hunter races are still on.  Slalom on Saturday and a GS on Sunday.  Signup is on masters.adminskiracing.com.  (some step by step instructions on how to create an id etc here).  This race requires a USSS license, but there are some one day complimentary licenses available for those that qualify (if you didn't have a license last year).  Additional days beyond the first comp day are $35.  Contact Carol Tomassetti carol...@gmail.com (845-594-9045) to see if you qualify for a license.

Signup is open until Thursday January 4th at 6pm.

There is also a dinner on Saturday after the awards party for some fun socializing.  Mid-Atlantic will provide the beer, and the dinner is $26.  Signup in required in advance at at the following link.

Alexandra Mitchell

Jan 5, 2024, 10:44:49 AMJan 5
to kenny elko, ny-ma...@googlegroups.com

See note from Kenny Elko below. Contact him if you’re interested. Kenn...@yahoo.com

-

I ordered a Rossi helmet,  FIS , it's a size 58, with chin guard.  It's a tight 58, so it doesn't fit her. I'd like to post this to the race group,  brand new. I  paid 178.00. That's what I'm asking for it.
Kenny