2024 Schedule Posted!

Alexandra Mitchell

Nov 11, 2023, 1:47:55 PM11/11/23
to ny-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi NY Masters,

The 2024 NY Masters schedule is posted on our website. Thanks, Jim, for organizing the races.

Happy Veterans Day!
Alex, Jim, and Tom

Mark Sertl

Nov 11, 2023, 6:01:07 PM11/11/23
to Alexandra Mitchell, ny-ma...@googlegroups.com
Looks great - show up and bring a friend!
Regards,

Mark Sertl
7 Brookwood Rd.
Rochester, NY  14610
585.482.3977 (h)
585.202.6073 (c)
585.248.5490 (w)

Mark Wolcott

Dec 5, 2023, 3:13:21 PM12/5/23
to Alexandra Mitchell, ny-ma...@googlegroups.com

Dear Masters Racers,

Let’s hope for a snowy winter this season!   For those looking for quality gate training with both GS and Slalom throughout the winter, be sure to sign up for the Hunt Hollow Master’s program every Thursday evening in January, February, and early March.    We are also hoping to run the New Year’s Day race clinic, but if we don’t have enough snow I will reschedule for a Friday in early January.   See you on the race hill.

Mark Wolcott

Hunt Hollow

585-764-2617 (cell)

Follow us on Facebook| Twitter| LinkedIn| YouTube
ESL is honored to be recognized as one of America's Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work® for more than a decade.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication and any attachments may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. The sender does not waive confidentiality or any privilege by mis-transmission. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete this communication completely from your system, and destroy all copies and any attachments.

Dec 24, 2023, 10:15:58 AM12/24/23
to Alexandra Mitchell, ny-ma...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning All:
Could you please let me know how to register for the upcoming race at Swain on 7January 2024.  I went to the NYS Maters webpage and the registration form for the Swain race is for the March 3rd race 2023.
Thank you in advance of your reply.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Best regards,
Ray Blythe

On Dec 5, 2023, at 3:13 PM, Mark Wolcott <MWol...@esl.org> wrote:

Dear Masters Racers,

Let’s hope for a snowy winter this season!   For those looking for quality gate training with both GS and Slalom throughout the winter, be sure to sign up for the Hunt Hollow Master’s program every Thursday evening in January, February, and early March.    We are also hoping to run the New Year’s Day race clinic, but if we don’t have enough snow I will reschedule for a Friday in early January.   See you on the race hill.

Mark Wolcott
Hunt Hollow
585-764-2617 (cell)

<Mail Attachment.jpeg>

Thoman, James C.

Dec 24, 2023, 12:38:22 PM12/24/23
to Ray Blythe, Alexandra Mitchell, ny-ma...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ray, we will get registration open on the website soon.  Let’s hope for some colder temps!

Merry Christmas.

Jim