Burlington

jeff goodnow

Jul 28, 2014, 11:36:09 AM7/28/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
congratulations to dan, jeff and rachel.  they did their first jdrf ride to cure diabetes this past weekend.  hopefully this is the first of many rides for all of you.  whether you road 1 mile or 100 miles, remember the feeling you had when you finished.  carry that with you throughout the year and start looking forward to next year.  and keep riding.  hopefully, you will continue to ride throughout the summer and into fall.

great job!

jeff

Jeff Kauflin

Jul 29, 2014, 12:35:47 PM7/29/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much, Jeff! It was a great experience. Such an amazing community of people, and the event was so well organized. It was a very inspiring, unforgettable experience!

Jeff

Dan Vogel

Jul 30, 2014, 3:02:01 PM7/30/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
What an amazing weekend. I am finding it hard to get back to reality this week!  I had no idea what an emotional and invigorating experience the whole thing would be.

Dan Vogel

Jul 30, 2014, 3:04:44 PM7/30/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
oh, and here are some pix from the weekend:

Goodnow, Jeff

Jul 30, 2014, 3:08:32 PM7/30/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
great pics dan.  thanks for sharing.
Jeff Goodnow
Director of Broadcast Production

RAPP
The Customer Experience Agency
437 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10022
T  +1(212) 817 6882  |  M +1(917) 929 7252

Please help me find a cure for juvenile diabetes and support me in the 2014 Ride for the Cure at http://jdrf3.convio.net/goto/jeffgoodnow

Lindsay Grubiak

Jul 30, 2014, 3:11:14 PM7/30/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
The cow selfie is my favorite!! It was great meeting all of you in Burlington and I hope to see you again soon!

Goodnow, Jeff

Jul 30, 2014, 3:32:27 PM7/30/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
that was a cow?!?!?  i thought it was mike clark.
Jeff Goodnow
Director of Broadcast Production

RAPP
The Customer Experience Agency
437 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10022
T  +1(212) 817 6882  |  M +1(917) 929 7252

Please help me find a cure for juvenile diabetes and support me in the 2014 Ride for the Cure at http://jdrf3.convio.net/goto/jeffgoodnow

10FE2FDA-FD4C-4D47-B21E-2511D7EE892E[47].png

Jim Goodin

Jul 31, 2014, 12:50:22 PM7/31/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
I expressed on FB to all three of you but echoing here for the thread, amazing and wonderful, congratulations to you all.  Pix were great Dan and I agree with Lindsey, loved the cow composite ergo selfie.

Jeff K, Rachel and Dan you all rock as the kids say!

Rachel Nayman

Aug 1, 2014, 1:53:49 PM8/1/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Jim! Really appreciate the support and encouragement!