NY Crankees › NYC RIDE TO CURE DIABETES Week #14

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bob Cohen

未讀,
2014年7月21日 下午5:44:192014/7/21
收件者:ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Crankees -

Burlington is upon us.  Let me again congratulate all the Burlington riders and the those who support them, for the effort and accomplishment in getting to this coming weekend.  We say this again and again to remind all our riders 'the hard part is behind you; now it's time to enjoy the fruits of your efforts'.  You're going to have a great time.  You won't find a better group of riding buddies than those on a JDRF Ride to Cure.

For all of us left behind, we still have our training rides.  A reminder that this Saturday is the first ever, New York Families for Autistic Children/JDRF, Bike Loop Fund Raiser in Howard Beach, Queens.  This is a joint effort between the NYFAC the JDRF.  Come support fellow Crankees Joe Mure and Angelo Gurino and their effort to help put this event together.  I will be riding and I hope to see you there.  If your riding please let me know.  See link below..

Bob

Cary, Jeff & Bob
Your Coaches

RSVP and/or questions, please reply on the Crankee Google Group:

Lauren

未讀,
2014年7月21日 下午6:02:412014/7/21
收件者:ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
See you there!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jim Goodin

未讀,
2014年7月23日 晚上10:11:132014/7/23
收件者:ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Echoing Bob, power to your pedaling Dan, Rachel and Jeff this weekend in Vermont!  Excited for all of you and look forward to your war stories and images.  Kudos and congratulations on your fund raising and preparations the last few weeks for this weekend.

My wife Ann and I will be joining Bob in the NYFAC/JDRF event this Saturday and hope others are.  Laura sounds like you are on deck.  Also if I missed anyone else who is riding in Vermont echo all the above!
Jim

Jon Reitzes

未讀,
2014年7月24日 清晨7:35:342014/7/24
收件者:ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Crankees.

Hope all the Burlington riders have an amazing and fulfilling ride.  It's a really wonderful course in one of the best towns around.  Be sure to take advantage of Fridays outings--the town is a lot of fun and full of great food.  The view of the lake is spectacular on the tune up ride and of course the 100 miles is among the best of the JDRF courses.  Don't worry about Irish hill.  It may be the worst hill on the course but it's no bigger than the climb out of river road to 9w.  It's actually smaller.

I am nursing a back injury--I hurt myself in a kid-carrying beach related accident.  I'll let you know when I can mount back up--hopefully in a week or two.

Jon Reitzes
Director

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipients and may be confidential.  Please consider the environment if you choose to print this message.

Steven Lerner

未讀,
2014年7月24日 上午9:29:162014/7/24
收件者:ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Best of luck to the VT riders - I am so jealous - esp now that I have seen what the travel to Tahoe entails - thanks Deb for the reality check lol - 2 flights and an hour and a half drive - WHAT - LOL - but in all seriousness - enjoy it - it is a lovely place and a beautiful ride - may you be safe and sound  with the wind at your back in both directions - Godspeed!!  XO - Peace love and insulin!!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息