2015 NYC JDRF Ride To Cure Diabetes Training Schedule, Week #5

Bob Cohen

Apr 30, 2015, 11:45:21 PM4/30/15
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Crankees -

We are changing the next training ride date from Saturday May 2nd to Sunday May 3rd.

We'll be riding out across the GWB to 9w.  I expect River Road and up 9w to Piermont.

Push off time will be 9:00 am from Riverside Drive and 122nd Street in Manhattan; 9:30 a.m. from the NJ side of the GWB.

If you will be riding out from Brooklyn and want to connect with Cary for the ride into Manhattan, please let us know.

Bob

Summary Schedule:
4/18/2015 Sat NJ River Road
4/25/2015 Sat Long Island - Short Version (LIRR Westbury Station Starting Point)
5/3/2015 Sun NJ 9w*
5/9/2015 Sat Free** - Mother's Day Weekend
5/17/2015 Sun NJ 9w
5/23/2015 Sat Free - Memorial Day Weekend
5/30/2015 Sat NJ 9w
5/30/2015 Sat Bloomin Metric*** Southport, CT (for more info http://www.bloominmetric.com)
6/6/2015 Sat Bedford - Short Version (Metro North Bedford Hills Station Starting Point)
6/13/2015 Sat Long Island - Long Version (LIRR Westbury Station Starting Point)
6/20/2015 Sat Free - Father's Day Weekend
6/27/2015 Sat Bedford - Long  Version (Metro North Bedford Hills Station Starting Point)
7/4/2015 Sat Free - Independence Day Weekend
7/11/2015 Sat NJ 9w
7/19/2015 Sat To BE determined
8/2/2015 Sun Ride to benefit both NYFAC & JDRF in Howard Beach, Queens

*9w indicates a ride across the George Washington Bridge (GWB) into New Jersey.  Our goal is to vary these rides and join up with NJ JDRF Chapters when possible.

**Free denotes nothing officially planned but one of your two coaches will be riding and will put something together ad hoc for those interested.

***if there is interest among the Crankees (so far one Crankee has signed up so I (Bob) will be riding there too)

Cary & Bob