JDRF NYC Ride To Cure T1D

Bob Cohen

Oct 30, 2014, 11:14:14 PM10/30/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Hey Crankees - by now the Nashville riders have all rolled into town and are thinking about the tune up ride for Friday morning and ride-day Saturday.  I wish I could be with you.   Soon after, our sole Tucson rider, Jim Goodin will be shipping his ride out west in preparation for the last Ride to Cure of the 2014 Season.

Though we're coming to the end there is still time for riding.  Unfortunately I'm nursing an injured ankle and will be unavailable to lead training rides.  Those interested in getting out for a ride share your plans here.  There maybe others so inclined.
Enjoy the fall riding weather.
Bob