New York Gets a New Jersey

Jon REitzes

Mar 14, 2016, 9:39:03 PM3/14/16
to NY Crankees

Crankees,
You have until March 23 to order! Then they're gone! We have added a kids jersey so you can have a whole Crankee family.

The purchase of this jersey is 100% optional. You will receive a jersey from JDRF to wear at the ride. This jersey to show our local pride and was created by fellow Crankees. It is the same make and model as the official ride jersey, so the fit will be identical. Plus we should note that Hincapie has been a great support to the JDRF Ride to Cure, so we wanted to continue to support them. Hincapie also provided the design, so we owe them a debt of gratitude when we look awesome together!
We are not placing a bulk order--rather you will order your own jersey directly from Hincapie. You have two weeks from today to place your order. If you don't make it in two weeks you will miss your opportunity to get a jersey. Once everyone has placed his/her order you'll log back in to pay. The reason for this is we need to reach our minimum order in order for this to be processed and sent to production and Hincapie will only manufacture the jerseys we order. There are absolutely no limit on number or jerseys you can order or who can order them. The price is insanely low for a custom jersey! Just $68. If you want any matching garments like shorts, a jacket or vest, Hincapie will be happy to make those as well, though they are not part of our collective order.
Hincapie has an online ordering system called Team Center where we will be placing our individual orders. Please follow the instructions below to begin your order:
STEP 1
Go to the Hincapie Team Center website https://teamcenter.hincapie.com
If you are a Returning User, please login with your email and password you previously created.
If you are a New User follow these steps to create your account:
The Access Code is crankees.
Provide your first and last name.
Provide your email address, phone number and create a password.
Click the "Create Account" button.
STEP 2
On left side of the next page click “2016 Team Order”
Click the red "+ New Order" button.
On the next page select the product(s) you would like to order. Please note each collection has its own tab. Click the different tabs to move through the collections.
Enter the quantities in the sizes you would like then click the red "Save" button (you can order as many as you like in any size listed).
You'll see that the Order Summary is automatically updated with the items you ordered.
When you are finished, click the red "Done" button.
You will be notified by your team manager when payment is opened. Please note orders cannot be shipped to a PO Box and a signature will be required upon delivery.

New York Crankees - 2016 Team Order - Axis SS Jersey Kid copy.jpg
New York Crankees - 2016 Team Order - Axis Club SS Jersey Men C-4.jpg
New York Crankees - Axis Club SS Jersey Women-2.jpg