Week 10 Ride Details

jeff goodnow

Jun 25, 2014, 9:34:56 PM6/25/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Crankees, Here is the plan for this weekend's ride.  On Saturday, let's meet on the NJ side of the GWB at 9:30.  We will ride up to Nyack again.  This time we will take the more scenic route.

RSVP and/or questions, please reply on the Crankee Google Group:

Jeff

Bob Cohen

Jun 25, 2014, 9:49:05 PM6/25/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Enjoy the ride.
Sent via Wireless Device

From: jeff goodnow <jeff.g...@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:34:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [NYC RIDE TO CURE DIABETES] Week 10 Ride Details

Dan Vogel

Jun 27, 2014, 12:44:36 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
anybody want to meet me on the Mahattan side to head over?

Jim Goodin

Jun 27, 2014, 2:00:11 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Jeff I will be there.  Dan I can meet you in Manhattan and anyone else who wants to meet on that side.  I was thinking of taking the A to 175th for time but if others want to meet at 122nd/Riverside I can do that.  Dan what works for you but let's maybe see if other Manhattans post.

Jim

Jim Goodin

Jun 27, 2014, 2:01:10 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
We'll miss ya Bob,  have a good weekend though.

Jon Reitzes

Jun 27, 2014, 2:43:19 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to start in Brooklyn at 8.  I will ride with you all until about 10 or 11 and ride back.

Jon Reitzes
Director

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipients and may be confidential.  Please consider the environment if you choose to print this message.

Jim Goodin

Jun 27, 2014, 3:26:44 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Jon glad you can join us.  I'm tempted to ride out with you but fear I will hold you back and not make the time.  Prob should stay with the plan to train up.  Jim

Lauren

Jun 27, 2014, 3:44:07 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com, ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested their is a ride in Queens on 7/6 the Tour de Queens I will be partaking it is 20 bucks!  U can email me for more info or google it!

Sent from my iPhone

Jim Goodin

Jun 27, 2014, 4:24:29 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Lauren I'm interested... I will Google or post a link if time.  Jim

Jim Goodin

Jun 27, 2014, 4:26:59 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Actually here tis for those interested, http://tourdequeens.org/, 20 miles starting in Corona Park Meadows and circling several neighborhoods.  Sounds neat.

Lauren

Jun 27, 2014, 5:10:30 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com, ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone

Lauren

Jun 27, 2014, 5:11:28 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com, ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Thx Jim I had no time at work today just thought would be fun and in my hood!

Sent from my iPhone

Jim Goodin

Jun 27, 2014, 6:04:20 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Glad to Lauren - looks like a good event and I don't know Queens very well.  My wife Ann who is registered this year, has not been able to do the longer road rides but has been doing local hopefully she and I can do this one.  Hope you are riding with us tomorrow on Jeff's tour de New Jersey and Upstate NY :)

Wood and Wire Ware Mobile iOS mobile creations of James Goodin and Wood and Wire Ware

The Recordings of Wood and Wire Music - 'Organically inspired New Music'

From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds from this CD will benefit JDRF International

Lauren

Jun 27, 2014, 7:24:45 PM6/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
I cannot as I have baseball playoffs but will be at Howard Beach!!  My kids are like Olympic athletes and take up all my time lol!!  Cannot wait to meet you!

Sent from my iPhone

Jim Goodin

Jun 28, 2014, 9:22:39 AM6/28/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Jeff hope you see I'm waiting on dan on manhattan side be there soon I hope

Dan Vogel

Jun 28, 2014, 9:24:34 AM6/28/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Almost there