Week 21 - JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes NYC Chapter

Bob Cohen

Sep 24, 2014, 12:36:37 AM9/24/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Crankees

Last Saturday I lead new Crankee Michael Mason (Death Valley) & Suzanne out to NJ.  Suzanne found her own way up to Piermont.  Michael & I followed the road markings, courtesy of the NYCCC Escape NY ride, far west of 9w up to Piermont.  It was nice to ride off of 9w.  While in Piermont we met up with Brett Newblatt.  Seems to be a habit running into Brett on the road.  We also ran into another bike riding friend, not a Crankee, who after some cultivation may turn into a Crankee.

Jeff & I will be leading a ride this Sunday (9/28) from the NJ side of the GWB up to Haverstraw NY (about 52 miles round trip).  We're planning a 9 am push off time from the GWB.  Please RSVP on Google Groups.

With Death Valley, Greenville, Nashville and Tucson still to come your coaches are ready, willing & able to lead rides.  We hope to see you out on the road.

Please post any questions & RSVP on the Crankee Google Group:

Bob Cohen
Please follow this link and help me support the efforts of the JDRF

Jim Goodin

Sep 27, 2014, 8:30:53 AM9/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Jeff I may join you tomorrow. I had a back injury a couple weeks ago, have not ridden in as week and planning today to assess. I will post Statius re tomorrow later. Jim

Jim Goodin

Sep 27, 2014, 1:01:18 PM9/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Just got back from 13 mi Jeff. Some soreness but feels pretty good. Think I will try tomorrow if you are still on.

Goodnow, Jeff

Sep 27, 2014, 2:50:00 PM9/27/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
jim and jon,

are you able and willing to meet me at 8:30 on the nj side of the gwb?

crankees, anyone else who wants to join us?

jeff
Jeff Goodnow
Director of Broadcast Production

RAPP
The Customer Experience Agency
437 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10022
T  +1(212) 817 6882  |  M +1(917) 929 7252

Please help me find a cure for juvenile diabetes and support me in the 2014 Ride for the Cure at http://jdrf3.convio.net/goto/jeffgoodnow