Trainng Ride JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes NYC Chapter Saturday August 23rd

Bob Cohen

Aug 20, 2014, 5:41:03 PM8/20/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com

Crankees -

I will be leading our Tahoe riders (Joe Mure & Angelo Gurino) up River Road and 9w to Rockland Lake Park for some climbs and miles before the bikes hit the boxes.  We'll be departing 11th Street in the Hudson River Park at 7:30 am.  All are welcome to join.  We can have meet up times and locations for others who join further on up the road.  Death Valley riders:  your next after Tahoe; let's see you out there.

Please let me know if you will be riding with us on Saturday.

Please post any questions & RSVP on the Google Group.

http://groups.google.com/group/ny-crankees

Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nycrankees/

Bob

917-689-3173

Jim Goodin

Aug 22, 2014, 10:35:51 PM8/22/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Good ride tomorrow Tahoers and anyone else - sorry I have to miss but see you on the next one.