9W Ride this Sunday August 3rd

Cary James

Jul 31, 2014, 10:51:20 PM7/31/14
to NY Crankees Google Group

Crankees,

With any luck the bad weather will pass on Saturday in time for us to ride a long 9W route this Sunday August 3rd.  For the longest possible distance come join us in Brooklyn for a great Brooklyn bridge crossing and a quick trip up the west side.

-Brooklyn: 3rd ave @ Bergen St St. 6:55am
-Manhattan: West 122nd st. and Riverside drive (Riverside Church); departing at 8am

RSVP and/or questions, please reply on the google group:

Final ride before Tahoe will be announced shortly - we are still sorting out coaching with August 23/24th - please let us know if you think you would like to join us.

Cary James 516-672-9791 (M) 212-284-5841 (O)

Jim Goodin

Aug 1, 2014, 11:31:12 AM8/1/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Cary I'm planning to join you in Brooklyn.  What is our target out, Piermont, Nyack or Rockland?  Are we doing River Road to Alpine then on to 9w?

I'm asking all as I want to encourage Ann to give it a go.  She did well last weekend and got some new tweaks on the bike.  If she goes I will go as far as she feels up to then return with her.

I'm up for whatever on the 23/24th, will that be Herriman?

Lastly I ordered a new bike, a Roubaix, not in yet but Henry says Mon/Tues.

Thanks

Jim