NY Crankees › NYC RIDE TO CURE DIABETES Week #16, 17, 18

Bob Cohen

Aug 4, 2014, 10:43:38 PM8/4/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Crankees

Week 15 wrap up - Thanks Cary for leading Jim, Ann, Jon & me out on a rainy ride to Piermont (what happened to Brett?).  Despite the weather there was plenty of good #bikeface.  The Good Luck Award goes to Jim for picking up a flat in Strictly's parking lot and NOT on the road.

So, for Saturday August 9th, 16th & 23rd, I will be riding and I hope you will come out and join me for one or more rides.  Please let me know if you're interested.

Reminder -
Please post any questions and RSVP on the Google Group.

Facebook page:

Cary, Jeff & Bob

Bob Cohen

Jim Goodin

Aug 7, 2014, 10:54:14 PM8/7/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
It was indeed Bob and thanks Cary for leading us through.  It was a great day and really glad my wife Ann made this one with us, she did great!  and yes luck was with me, makes no sense why the tire chose there to give after all those miles it could have but don't let go the gift horse or something like that.  The Strictly's mechanic found a surface puncture that was not quite through so must have been slowly going.

Ann and I are joining you on Sunday Bob.  Saturday I'm seeing my daughter off at the airport to see couple of friends and then.... getting my new wheels ergo bike! yay!

Jim

Bob Cohen

Aug 9, 2014, 9:47:05 PM8/9/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Rode solo today up to Rockland Lake; detour on the way back to Piermont Marsh.  Tomorrow (Sunday) heading to Prospect Park to ride with Jim & Ann to log some loops so Jim can start breaking in his new ride.  Coney Island afterwards.  Takers?
Bob

Jim Goodin

Aug 9, 2014, 11:37:24 PM8/9/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Wonder where Piermont marsh is, sounds interesting...

Got a start today, amazing so far.  We'll see you in the morn at 3rd Street Bob.