jdrf ride to cure - training week 24

jeff goodnow

Oct 15, 2014, 3:44:57 PM10/15/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
crankees,

this weekend we will have our last training rides for the nashville riders.  nashville riders, if jdrf is shipping your bike, you need to get it to your bike shop for shipping by next tuesday at the latest.  please make sure you have made the appropriate arrangements with ari hurst in the chapter office.

this weekend we have two rides for you to choose from:

i will lead a ride on saturday morning.  where (somewhere in nj) we start and where we go (nj or ny) are tbd.  start time is also tbd, but it will be on the earlier side.  this will be a longer ride with some climbing.

bob will lead a ride on sunday morning.  bob's ride will be to nyack.  the sunday ride is leaving from riverside dr. and 122nd st. at 8:30.

if you are interested in either ride please reply.

thanks,

jeff

Jim Goodin

Oct 17, 2014, 3:50:57 PM10/17/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested - what are Saturday's logistics?  Re Sunday Bob are we doing the same route you and I did last Sunday?

jeff goodnow

Oct 17, 2014, 8:36:47 PM10/17/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
hey jim,

my plans for sunday changed.  so now i am planning on riding with you and bob on sunday.  i will not be leading a ride tomorrow.

jeff

Jim Goodin

Oct 17, 2014, 9:22:01 PM10/17/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Jeff that sounds. I was half way thinking suggesting that as was dancing with if I wanted to do both trips. So cool think I will do short local tomorrow and look fwd to back roads to nyack on Sunday. See ya then. J

Bob Cohen

Oct 17, 2014, 9:25:44 PM10/17/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Guys
Let's be smart. Check the weather.

Sent via Wireless Device

Jim Goodin

Oct 17, 2014, 9:33:37 PM10/17/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Looks like 50ish some sun clouds 10 percent rain. Do we want to flip to tomorrow? I'm game for Sunday but whatever y'all think.
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "NY Crankees" group.

Goodnow, Jeff

Oct 17, 2014, 9:36:16 PM10/17/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
i made other plans for tomorrow.  let's touch base tomorrow night and see what it looks like on sunday.
Jeff Goodnow
Director of Broadcast Production

RAPP
The Customer Experience Agency
437 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10022
T  +1(212) 817 6882  |  M +1(917) 929 7252

Please help me find a cure for juvenile diabetes and support me in the 2014 Ride for the Cure at http://jdrf3.convio.net/goto/jeffgoodnow

Jim Goodin

Oct 17, 2014, 9:52:39 PM10/17/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Okay sounds good.  Will see how the weather looks tomorrow night or pretend it's Tucson or Nashville and no choice :)
--
Wood and Wire Ware Mobile iOS mobile creations of James Goodin and Wood and Wire Ware

The Recordings of Wood and Wire Music - 'Organically inspired New Music'

From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds from this CD will benefit JDRF International

Jim Goodin

Oct 18, 2014, 6:33:10 PM10/18/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
Looks like windy and 50ish tomorrow. My bike is nagging me but still game for tomorrow. I did 20 today. Bob same route as last Sunday?

Jim Goodin

Oct 18, 2014, 6:36:28 PM10/18/14
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
That was back not bike :)