2015 JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes NYC Chapter Training Season

Bob Cohen

Feb 22, 2015, 9:55:08 AM2/22/15
to ny-cr...@googlegroups.com
On behalf of your Coaches, let me welcome you to the start of the 2015 JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes NYC Chapter Training Season.

It's time to dust off those bikes and head to the bike shop for an early season tune up.  If you don't have a bike to ride don't fret; your Coaches are ready and willing to offer guidance on that road too.  Mark Saturday March 28th on your calendars for the first training ride of the season.
Details, more on what to expect, venue, etc. to come.

Reminder, Kick Off meeting tomorrow February 23rd 6:00 p.m. at the NYC JDRF office.
See you there...

Cary James
Jeff Goodnow
Bob Cohen

Some general contact info for the NY Crankees.

We generally communicate about training rides through Google Groups
Follow the link and join the group.

We also post updates on Facebook

Bob Cohen