6/21/24: Elections and the Struggle for Puerto Rican Independence.

benjamin ramos

Jun 10, 2024, 12:01:44 AMJun 10
to proli...@hotmail.com, ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
Twitter: @ProLibertadFC
Instagram: @ProLibertadFC
TikTok: @prolibertadfc

Check out the NEW ProLibertad website in our story and the bio. It’s a blog style site for easy navigation and the simple acquisition of information. Click the link and see for yourself: www.ProLibertad.org

Attached is the June Edition of ProLibertad's Monthly Newsletter, Despierta Boricua.

May/June Edition of Despierta Boricua, ProLibertad's Video Podcast on YouTube.
Join us for a podcast on the critical role of Poets/Artists within our movement:

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL!

Julia de Burgos Hacia Tu Estrella #1 by Luzdy Rivera

eclJune2024.pdf