"conn 0x7f7d6c001610 error: i=-2 errno=11 state=4 rc=3 br=721" Appearing in nxweb log

Sören Titze

Oct 10, 2013, 7:39:45 AM10/10/13
to nx...@googlegroups.com
I am writing a custom handler and wanted to see how stable it is and just let my browser request the same URL over and over. It doesn't crash but I get some messages like the one in the title. This also happens when I execute the hello-example but far less often.

Could you give me any pointers as to why this happens? Do I have to fix this?

Thanks,
Sören

Yaroslav

Oct 10, 2013, 8:16:05 AM10/10/13
to nx...@googlegroups.com
This error report is not critical. This means connection to client dropped for some reason before request has been fulfilled. Networking error.