Nxfilter RASPBERRY PI 3

marco berdini

Oct 2, 2020, 8:59:10 AM10/2/20
to NxFilter
Hello, I have installed NXFILTER on RASPBERRY PI 3 when I restart nxfilter it gives me the following error:
ERROR [10-02 12:40:20] - MiS, Couldn't update config DB!
If I delete the contents of the / nxfilter / db directory and run the startup.sh command, nxfilter restarts.
What should I do to avoid recreating the whole database every time the RASPBERRY is restarted?
Thanks in advance for your reply

Jahastech

Oct 2, 2020, 9:28:07 AM10/2/20
to NxFilter
You may have a permission problem. Which account do you use for restaring NxFilter?

We don't use Google forum anymore. Next time, use our Reddit forum,