NX problem policy URL

Marcel0

Jan 13, 2021, 10:18:10 PM1/13/21
to NxFilter
Hello guys, again here with another little problem.

I have a policy to block all categories for my users, and only release the sites that they actually need, however, I have a problem.

I need to release these three wesites below:

So, I went to Whitelist and added these three domains (*.) to the respective policy, but when trying to open any of these three websites above, to my surprise, the websites are blocked because they are categorized as social networks and entertainment. I went to check the logs, and I saw that when trying to access these sites above, they all make a call to facebook, youtube, linkedin, instagram and twitter and because of that the blocking is happening.

I ask:
Is there any way around this?
Is there any way to just release the above urls without any other subdomains within these pages being able to block the main URL?

Sorry for typos!

Att

Jahastech

Jan 13, 2021, 11:51:09 PM1/13/21
to NxFilter
Not possible basically. However, 'ad-remove' category might be working. Add those social networking domains into 'ad-remove' category on 'Category > Custom' and then block it on a policy. They those domains will be blocked with blank block pages.

Next time, use our Reddit forum. We will ignore the questions here as we try to move out from Google forum.