Website & new install

dbu...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2020, 9:24:18 PM12/11/20
to NxFilter
Is the website down at the moment?  I need to copy/restore config from an old VM and transfer to a pfSense install, and looking for pointers.

I've also noticed that in the latest versions that I'm getting a 500 error when trying to get to dns,setup.jsp.  All other pages load correctly.

Jahastech

Dec 11, 2020, 9:29:53 PM12/11/20
to NxFilter
Our website is working fine. You can see 'dns,setup.jsp' is also fine on our demo site. It's the latest version updated from an older one. If you get any error from webpages, run it on foreground and see what message is on console whey you get 500 error on your browser.

There's no speical way for copy/restore config. Just make a backup from 'Config > Backup' and extract it into /nxfilter/db on the new one and restart it.

Jahastech

Dec 11, 2020, 9:31:21 PM12/11/20
to NxFilter
And next time, you https://www.reddit.com/r/nxfilter/. We are moving away fom Google Forum.