Sending the license file after payment

max.p...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2020, 10:10:12 AM12/1/20
to NxFilter
Good afternoon! I would like to buy 3 nxfilter license packs, I went to the site, but when it comes to buying, you do not make any user registration request or anything like that, just payment via paypal. I would like to know, after the purchase is made, how is the license file sent?

Jahastech

Dec 1, 2020, 10:19:24 AM12/1/20
to NxFilter
We have an automated system sending your license file by email to you after your payment through PayPal . You are supposed to receive the email to your PayPal associated email address. If you don't receive it in several minutes after your payment, you can look into your spambox. That happens sometimes. If you still can't find it then contact us at 'support @ nxfilter'org', we will send you your license file manually.

max.p...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2020, 2:58:06 PM12/1/20
to NxFilter
Thank you very much, that is what I would like to know. I was afraid to make the purchase and not know how I would receive the licenses. Thanks!