Blocking Psiphon

kingof...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2020, 11:24:21 PM8/16/20
to NxFilter
Hi is it possible to block psiphon using NXfilter ?

https://www.psiphon3.com/en/index.html

Jahastech

Aug 16, 2020, 11:40:55 PM8/16/20
to nxfil...@googlegroups.com
We don't block psiphon. It's not using DNS. The best option is to block your users from installing psiphone like softwares. Another option is to block users from changing proxy settings if you use active directory as these softwares mostly set themselves as local proxies.

kingof...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2020, 2:24:43 AM8/17/20
to NxFilter
thank you noted

On Monday, August 17, 2020 at 11:40:55 AM UTC+8 Jahastech wrote:
We don't block psiphon. It's not using DNS. The best option is to block them from installing psiphone like softwares. Another option is to block users from changing proxy settings when youuse active directory as these softwares mostly set themselves as local proxies.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted