Thanks for Nexus TX/RX Status 1.0.0 app

Steve Stroh

Nov 21, 2021, 7:20:48 PM11/21/21
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Steve AG7GN:

I updated my Nexus DR-X today and afterwards I gave it a quick try and
noted that I couldn't get any ping responses. Everything sounded OK (I
turn on Radio TX Monitor), but I noticed that the TX/RX Status
indicator for the Left Radio wasn't changing color and status to TX.

So I started browsing and Fldigi Configure / Rig Control / Hardware
PTT / GPIO PTT was NOT checked. So I checked it, and clicked the
Initialize button, and all was well.

Without that little TX/RX Status app, I would have been in tail
chasing mode for a while.

Thanks,

Steve N8GNJ

--