Saturday Morning Nexus-DRX Test N Tune (09:00)

Andy Sayler

Jan 21, 2022, 5:28:10 PM1/21/22
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Good Afternoon to the group,

I don't know if it's me or if others are seeing it as well but there is some good energy out there right now surrounding the Nexus, and the software relating to what it can and can't do.

Because of that, we will be doing a Live Test N Tune session tomorrow morning at 09:00 on Budd's world-famous Teams link.... Gotcha! Ok, it's Zoom. Either way, it should be a good time and we hopefully can help some people out.

Link Below