FSQ on new Nexus-drx

David N7NTN

Dec 13, 2021, 7:17:11 PM12/13/21
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Last week I assembled my new Nexus-drx! and on Sunday attempted to join the FSQ rag chew. I was using my (new also) Kenwood TM-V71A. I was able to receive, but not transmit so I think I have not set up the radio correctly. Actually I have not done anything except put it on 145.580 MHz and connected the cables. I could use some advice on this. Perhaps Gayland if you're seeing this.
73
David

Chris Doutre

Dec 13, 2021, 9:13:10 PM12/13/21
to nww...@googlegroups.com

Hello David,

This article may explain your situation:

https://groups.google.com/g/nwwdigi/c/-K8ROxLJQa0/m/rq8XfaaeAgAJ

Chris KC9AD

Dh Rz

Dec 13, 2021, 9:29:54 PM12/13/21
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris, thanks for the reference to the article. I'll try to go through it tomorrow.
David N7NTN