Smart_Heard does not update on RPi4

Chris Doutre

Sep 26, 2021, 2:34:28 PM9/26/21
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio

Hi Budd,

On my new RPi 4 system, when I transmit an FSQ message, Smart_Heard does not log it. At the moment, I am not in a position to test it when receiving, but I'm working on fixing that too.

 Any suggestions? Thank you, and 73.

Chris KC9AD

Chris KC9AD

Sep 26, 2021, 5:40:31 PM9/26/21
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I was able to fix the power cable on my IC-7000 so that it can now transmit without shutting down. I can confirm that smart_heard works correctly on this RPi 3 system, running Fldigi 3.1.17. Outbound messages are logged

On my RPi 4 system, running Fldigi 4.1.20, inbound messages are logged correctly, but outbound messages are not.