Winlink Setup

David N7NTN

Jan 18, 2022, 1:53:27 AM1/18/22
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I'm attempting to set up Pat/Winlink on the Nexus-DRx and have been able to send a telnet test message from my Winlink mailbox that then appears in my sent folder, but it is not showing up in my inbox after reconnect. I suspect that I have not set up Direwolf and/or Pat correctly. Attached are screenshots of each setup page. If you can spot my error(s) and suggest corrections I'd appreciate it.
David
N7NTN
Direwolf Config.png
PAT Config.png

Steve Magnuson

Jan 18, 2022, 12:11:31 PM1/18/22
to nww...@googlegroups.com
David,

Did you sent a message from your Winlink address to your Winlink address or to some other address?

Steve