NWTTC Weekly Update (9/4/2022)

NWTTC COM

Sep 4, 2022, 9:09:17 PM9/4/22
to nwttc-email

Hello fellow table tennis players,

NWTTC will be playing on Saturday, September 10th, 2022 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Korean Presbyterian Church in Brooklyn Center - 5840 Humboldt Ave N, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430.

  • Weekly registration and prepayment are required
  • We do NOT allow walk-ins for round robin plays
  • If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or think you might have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not attend

REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR ROUND-ROBIN PLAYS

  1. You can only register online at https://www.nwttc.com/rr
    * Mobile-friendly link: https://bit.ly/nwttcrr

    • Please do NOT text, email or call to sign up.
    • Limited to 14 players on a first come, first-served basis.
    • You will receive the payment information by email as you register.
    • Advance payment is required to reserve a spot during our round robin play.
  2. Pay with Venmo (preferred) or PayPal by 8 PM Friday.

    • Our system does NOT facilitate refunds due to the fee structure, so do NOT pay if you are not available.

  3. Group assignments are posted on Friday by 9 PM at https://nwttc.com/group

  4. The round-robin starts at 9:45 AM.
Thank you!

- NWTTC