NWTTC Weekly Update (2/5/2023)

NWTTC COM

Feb 5, 2023, 9:05:37 PM2/5/23
to nwttc-email

Hello fellow table tennis players,

NWTTC will be playing on Saturday, February 11th, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Korean Presbyterian Church in Brooklyn Center - 5840 Humboldt Ave N, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430.

  • Weekly registration and prepayment are required
  • We do NOT allow walk-ins for round robin plays

REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR ROUND-ROBIN PLAYS

  1. You can only register online at https://www.nwttc.com/rr
    * Mobile-friendly link: https://bit.ly/nwttcrr

    • Please do NOT text, email or call to sign up.
    • Limited to 14 players on a first come, first-served basis.
    • You will receive the payment information by email as you register.
    • Advance payment is required to reserve a spot during our round robin play.
  2. Pay with Venmo (preferred) or PayPal by 9 PM Friday.

    • Our system does NOT facilitate refunds due to the fee structure, so do NOT pay if you are not available.

  3. Group assignments are posted on Friday by 10 PM at https://nwttc.com/group

  4. The round-robin starts at 9:45 AM on Saturday.
Thank you!