REMINDER: NWSFS October MFR - Thursday October 12th 6:30pm

Dick O'Shea

Oct 8, 2023, 6:07:24 PM10/8/23
to nwsfs-announcements
And now for something completely different...Swedish Meatballs! That's right, please join NWSFS members at our October "My Favorite Restaurant" event at the Renton IKEA cafeteria. Join us for some tasty food and enjoy some good conversation, generally Sci-Fi based but often random.

Thursday Oct. 12th 6:30pm
IKEA Renton
601 SW 41st St, Renton, WA 98057

We are trying to get "back to normal" by having regular in person social gatherings, but we still need to be cautious. Please do not attend if you are not vaccinated, displaying active COVID symptoms, have had a recent high-risk exposure to COVID, or are within quarantine period for COVID.

Please note that, since the store closes at 9PM, we will be starting the MFR earlier than usual.

If you would like to attend, please RSVP on this event on Facebook, or send us an email at info AT nwsfs.com - Knowing roughly how many will be attending will help us determine how many seats to claim.

Link to Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/687209326619089?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22group%22%7D]%7D

Thanks
Dick O'Shea