June NWSFS My Favorite Restaurant (MFR) - 6/27/2024

1 view

Dick O'Shea

Jun 20, 2024, 5:14:46 PMJun 20
to nwsfs-announcements
Please join NWSFS members at our June "My Favorite Restaurant" event (06/27/2024) - at one of our old favorites, the Old Spaghetti Factory, which has good Italian food, among other things.

2509 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 672-7006
https://www.osf.com/location/lynnwood-wa/

Join us for some tasty food and enjoy some good conversation, generally Sci-Fi based but often random.

We are trying to get "back to normal" by having regular in person social gatherings, but we still need to be cautious. Current masking and Covid guidelines will be in place - Please do not attend if you are not vaccinated, are displaying active COVID symptoms, have had a recent high-risk exposure to COVID, or are within the quarantine period for COVID.

I have already made the reservation so, if you would like to attend, please email us at info AT nwsfs.com. While last-minute stragglers are welcome, they may not be guaranteed seating with us. The final reservation count will be confirmed with the restaurant Thursday morning, June 27th.

Dick O'Shea

Jun 20, 2024, 6:29:36 PMJun 20
to nwsfs-announcements
Oops, included the time (7-9PM) in the Facebook event but not in this email. Sorry about that.

MFR is 7-9PM on Thursday, June 27th.

Dick