June My Favorite Restaurant (MFR)

1 view

Bill B

Jun 1, 2022, 4:36:05 PM6/1/22
to nw...@googlegroups.com, nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com
The Old Spaghetti Factory 2509 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036 - WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2022 AT 7 PM – 10 PM

Please join NWSFS members at our June "My Favorite Restaurant" event - at a NWSFS favorite, The Old Spaghetti Factory in Lynnwood, Washington. Join us for some tasty food and enjoy some good conversation, generally Sci-Fi based but often random.

We are trying to get "back to normal" by having regular in person social gatherings, but we still need to be cautious. Current masking and Covid guidelines will be in place - Please do not attend if you are not vaccinated, displaying active COVID symptoms, have had a recent high-risk exposure to COVID, or are within quarantine period for COVID.

If you would like to attend, please either RSVP on the Facebook event, or (if not FB enabled) reply to this email.  Reservations are not required, but knowing roughly how many will be attending will help us determine how many seats to claim. Reservations will be confirmed with the restaurant Tuesday morning.