NWSFS February MFR - Thursday, February 22nd 7:00PM

Dick O'Shea

Feb 14, 2024, 4:34:41 PMFeb 14
to nwsfs-announcements
Please join NWSFS members at our February "My Favorite Restaurant" event (02/22/2024) - at one of Dick O'Shea's favorites, Round Table Pizza - Shoreline, which has good pizza, among other things.

15725 Westminster Way N Suite B, Shoreline, WA 98133
(206) 629-3750
https://ordering.roundtablepizza.com/site/rt-shoreline

Join us for some tasty food and enjoy some good conversation, generally Sci-Fi based but often random.

We are trying to get "back to normal" by having regular in person social gatherings, but we still need to be cautious. Current masking and Covid guidelines will be in place - Please do not attend if you are not vaccinated, displaying active COVID symptoms, have had a recent high-risk exposure to COVID, or are within quarantine period for COVID.

If you would like to attend, please email us at info AT nwsfs.com - Knowing how many will be attending will help us determine how many seats to claim.