October Zoom Social

Bill B

Oct 19, 2020, 2:41:10 PM10/19/20
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com, nw...@googlegroups.com
Like all of you, your NWSFS board is missing the Annual Mad Scientist Social this year. However, we are sure you all have some type of building toys and it just wouldn’t be October without building things. So, crack open your favorite beverage, bring some Legos, Tinker Toys, K’nex, or whatever you have (spaghetti and marshmallows?) and show off your building skills to the group! We are excited to see what madness can arise this year…

Join us Saturday, October 24, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time for the NWSFS Zoom Social! Zoom requires a waiting room, please use your real name, we will check it against a list of member names. Please be patient with the waiting room. Click the “maybe” or “attending” buttons in Facebook to help spread the word on this social. We will open the room at 3:45 p.m. to assist people working through technical glitches. See you there!

Topic: NWSFS Zoom Social - October
Time: Oct 24, 2020 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 945 8095 8155
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,94580958155# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,94580958155# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)