NWSFS Zoom Social - August

Bill B

Jul 27, 2020, 3:54:29 PM7/27/20
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com, nw...@googlegroups.com
Join us Saturday, August 15 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time for the NWSFS Zoom Social!  As we learned last time, we must have a waiting room. Please use your real name and we will check it against a list of member names. Please be patient while we let you in. We will open up the social at 3:45 pm to help people work through the kinks in the system, in case you haven't had much opportunity to work with Zoom. So, relax in a comfy chair, consider what sci-fi you have been watching lately (the US elections doesn't count), crack open your favorite beverage, and let's get chatting!

Topic: NWSFS Zoom Social - August
Time: Aug 15, 2020 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 912 1538 7035
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,91215387035# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,91215387035# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)