NWSFS January Zoom Social

Bill B

Jan 27, 2021, 12:51:10 AM1/27/21
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com, nw...@googlegroups.com
While it's finally the New Year, it is not yet ready for prime time on social gatherings. However, we still have Zoom. Please join us Sunday, January 31st from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time for the NWSFS Zoom Social, and let’s chat!

Remember that Zoom requires a waiting room; use your real name and we will check it against the list of member names. Please be patient with the waiting room, we will get to you as quickly as we can. We will open the room at 3:45 p.m. to assist people working through technical glitches.

This will be the first NWSFS Social in 2021! So, relax in a comfy chair, consider what sci-fi you have been watching lately, crack open your favorite beverage (feel free to set aside some snacks as well) and join us at the monthly social. We love seeing you all . . . So, see you there!

Link to Facebook event - https://www.facebook.com/events/417026096237798 (if you are Facebook-enabled, you can go there to RSVP for the event)

Topic: NWSFS Zoom Social - January
Time: Jan 31, 2021 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 980 5459 2229
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,98054592229# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,98054592229# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 980 5459 2229
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adpUOQFhzf
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.

Bill B

Jan 27, 2021, 1:11:00 AM1/27/21
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com, nw...@googlegroups.com
Doh! I had to delete and re-create the event on Facebook, so the link in previous email will not work, use this instead https://www.facebook.com/events/1051316541944946