On-Line NWSFS Social - What are you watching?

Bill B

Jun 16, 2020, 1:50:42 AM6/16/20
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com, nw...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

We would like to be able to host more of the monthly NWSFS Socials, but are limited in what we can do because of the present "stay at home" and "Social Distancing" guidelines.  But, we do have the ability to host Zoom meetings with a group of people . . .

I would like to announce the first NWSFS online Zoom Social 🙂

Michael Citrak had suggested that we have an online social, in a kind of "Show and Tell" format, with the first one having a topic of "What are you watching while you're stuck at home".

So, come and join us (from your own living room, or wherever you have a computer) this coming Saturday, and share with others what you would like to say.

NWSFS is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: On-Line NWSFS Social - What are you watching?

Time: Jun 20, 2020 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 993 6858 5411

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,99368585411# US (Tacoma)

+16699006833,,99368585411# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID: 993 6858 5411

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acTfggibyH

Thanks
Bill (NWSFS Cruise Director)

Leuke

Jun 17, 2020, 10:45:54 AM6/17/20
to nwsfs-announc...@googlegroups.com, nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com, nw...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps we are not stuck at home, and are forced to face the medical field? What is your suggestion then?
:)