NWSFS November Zoom Social

1 view

Bill B

Nov 6, 2020, 8:48:27 PM11/6/20
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com, nw...@googlegroups.com
While Washington State is slowly opening up, it is not yet ready for prime time on social gatherings. However, we still have Zoom. Please, join us Saturday, November 21 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time for the NWSFS Zoom Social and let’s chat!

Remember that Zoom requires a waiting room; use your real name and we will check it against the list of member names. Please be patient with the waiting room, we will get to you as quickly as we can. We invite you to click the “Maybe” or “Attending buttons in Facebook to help spread the word about this social. We will open the room at 3:45 p.m. to assist people working through technical glitches. So, crack open your favorite beverage (feel free to set aside some snacks as well) and join us at the monthly social. We love seeing you all…See you there!

Topic: NWSFS Zoom Social - November
Time: Nov 21, 2020 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 931 3495 5194
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,93134955194# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,93134955194# US (Houston)