NWSFS December MFR - Thursday December 14th 7:00pm

Dick O'Shea

Dec 6, 2023, 1:06:33 PM12/6/23
to nwsfs-announcements
For variety of food, few places beat a food court! That's right, please join NWSFS members at our December "My Favorite Restaurant" event at the Crossroads Mall food court. Join us for some tasty food and enjoy some good conversation, generally Sci-Fi based but often random.

Thursday Dec. 14th 7:00pm
Crossroads Mall (main entrance next to Half Price Books)
15600 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98008

We are trying to get "back to normal" by having regular in person social gatherings, but we still need to be cautious. Please do not attend if you are not vaccinated, displaying active COVID symptoms, have had a recent high-risk exposure to COVID, or are within quarantine period for COVID.

If you would like to attend, please RSVP on this event on Facebook, or send us an email at info AT nwsfs.com - Knowing roughly how many will be attending will help us determine how many seats to claim.

Link to Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2634389050070368?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22mechanism%22%3A%22your_upcoming_events_unit%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22bookmark%22%7D]%2C%22ref_notif_type%22%3Anull%7D

Thanks
Dick O'Shea