[JOBS] Shopify are hiring senior remote Ruby developers

Chris Seaton

Oct 6, 2021, 11:23:41 AM10/6/21
to nwrug-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Apologies for the recruitment email.

Shopify are looking to hire senior Ruby developers. In fact we’re looking to double our whole team. Fully remote. Compensation is genuinely very strong against global big-tech in my opinion but sorry I don’t have a quantitive range to give you.

Don’t worry about the exact jobs listed, and don’t apply blindly online - reach out to me and let me get you into the right starting point.

Watch some of our many speakers at Ruby Kaigi recently to get an idea of some of the things some of our people get up to. I’m not hiring specifically for TruffleRuby if you know what that is - it’s general hiring.

Chris