[NWRUG][JOBS] - Senior React Developer @ Hiring Hub - Up to £55k

Brandon Burton

May 18, 2021, 5:35:37 AM5/18/21
to nwrug-...@googlegroups.com
Good morning everyone,

The company I work for, Hiring Hub, is hiring again!

We recently brought on a wonderful Ruby Developer and a brilliant Product Manager but we need a little more help.

We're looking to hire a Senior React Developer who can own the front-end side of our application and help us continually move it forward as Hiring Hub grows. Ideally you have solid experience using React, Typescript, Storybook, and Cypress (we're looking to move to it). We're a small team in a rapidly evolving business so you'd be free to make a lot of the decisions that would help shape the front-end of the application.

While most of us are Ruby devs, I was posting here on the off chance that there were some Full-Stack Ruby on Rails developers who might be considering a move towards the front-end side of things.

We're open to remote developers but it would be great if you could pop down to the office every once-and-a-while. If you're interested in the role but making it to the office is not possible, still get in touch. We're willing to make it work for the right person.

The salary we're offering is up to £55k

If you're interested in hearing more about the role, you can check out the posting: https://www.hiring-hub.com/seniorfrontenddeveloper/. Feel free to email myself with any questions at all or get in touch with our fantastic CTO, Anna: anna...@hiring-hub.com

Many thanks,
Brandon