[JOBS] Join social enterprise developing new platform supporting schools and teachers

Owen Carter

Sep 23, 2022, 9:09:51 AM9/23/22
to nwrug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi NWRUG,

I’m writing on behalf of ImpactEd - we are a social enterprise that helps schools and education organisations to make the biggest difference to young people’s life chances though better measuring their impact.

We’re developing an exciting new product which will help school leaders to understand the experience and engagement of their teachers - helping prevent teachers from burning out and ensuring they can provide the best education possible to students.

We’re looking for a full stack developer to join our team, who will lead on this area of work as well as supporting our tech processes overall. We’re a small team: an organisation of around 25 people overall - growing fast - with a very experienced and long-standing team of three developers plus a product lead.

Further details:
  • Full job specification here: https://impacted.org.uk/careers
  • Open to a range of backgrounds and seniorities including early or mid-career developers: we will have mentoring opportunities from our team for more junior developers.
  • Salary: £45,786-£56,725 dependent on experience, plus £2,000 London office uplift if applicable, employee ownership award and benefits. We are moving to an employee owned organisation which creates lots of opportunities for individual development alongside potential for share ownership if of interest.
  • Commitment to learning and development and strong team culture - some details here
  • Remote, office or hybrid friendly and happy to look at part-time or flexible working patterns
  • Programming language is Ruby but you do not need Ruby experience to apply
If you're interested in the role, do let me know and happy to answer any questions. Application is through a small number of work-based scenarios via Applied, which we use to reduce bias and dependence on CV experience.

No agencies at this point please.

All the best,
Owen

--

Owen Carter | Co-Founder and Managing Director | ImpactEd

Pronouns: he/him

07444512842

www.impacted.org.uk

Standard disclaimer: this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this email or any attachments. If received in error, notify the sender immediately and delete this email and any attachments from your system. Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as the message and any attachments could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or amended. ImpactEd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or liability for damage caused by this email or any attachments. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of ImpactEd.

This conversation is locked