[JOBS] Software engineers at Raspberry Pi Foundation, up to £49k, remote, UK based.

Patrick Cherry

Sep 6, 2021, 7:57:08 AM9/6/21
to nwrug-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

My team at the Raspberry Pi Foundation currently has 5 job openings for software engineers. The foundation is a UK-based charity that works to put the power of computing and digital making into the hands of people all over the world. We’re looking for

* 2x permanent, 1x fixed-term Software Engineer role, £33k – £40.5k
* 1x permanent, 1x fixed-term Senior Software Engineer role, £41k - £49k

We create (hopefully awesome) products that encourage young people to express themselves through digital making. Some sites that we’ve been working on recently are

* Code Club World (https://beta.codeclubworld.org)
* Coolest Projects online (https://online.coolestprojects.org)
* Astro Pi (https://astro-pi.org)
* Raspberry Pi Projects (https://projects.raspberrypi.org)

The team is fully remote, and pretty well spread through the UK, with the RPF HQ in Cambridge.

We tend to use Ruby on Rails as our framework of choice, so experience with Ruby would be useful, although we’re happy to hear from people whose experience is with other frameworks and languages.

The full run-down is available on Workable, and the closing date is 10am on 16th Sept.

* https://apply.workable.com/raspberrypi/j/4AC7EA93E4/ (Software Engineer)
* https://apply.workable.com/raspberrypi/j/19775E84E5/ (Senior Software Engineer)

If you have any questions about these roles, you can drop me a line at patrick...@raspberrypi.org

Best wishes,