RailsConf Watch Party

johnny...@gmail.com

May 23, 2022, 4:42:24 AMMay 23
to North West Ruby User Group (NWRUG)
HI all,

We're hosting a RailsConf Watch Party and I was wondering if anyone in this group would be interested in coming along? It will be hosted at our offices in Stratford-Upon-Avon on Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th June. There will be at least six of us there from 360insights although some of you will better remember us as Createk (acquired by 360 in 2020).

We'll provide lunch on both days (probably pizza) and I'm sure people will be heading out for some food and drink in Stratford on the Monday evening. The town also has lots of hotels that are walking distance from the office.

Let me know if you are interested.

All the best,
John