[JOBS] Greenfield Project(s) at Fletchers Solicitors

Rob Gough

Feb 1, 2024, 6:40:54 AMFeb 1
to nwrug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I’ve just posted a new Senior Ruby on Rails dev job (actually 2) and a Product Designer role to LinkedIn, and thought I’d call it out here too as I would love to hire from the community.

I’ve been given the OK to build out a new web apps team, and simply the thinking is to use the latest and greatest Rails features so that we can deliver some meaningful products as quickly as possible.

I realise solicitors are not known for their tech, and the industry is in many ways decades behind, hence me wanting to start building out our own tech. We do also have a genuinely cutting edge AI team, and this role will involve working closely with them too.